It's so easy to support NGHBC by just following a few easy steps! If you shop at Amazon or Kroger, all you need to do is link your account to our organization and NGHBC will receive a percentage of your total purchase.
We will receive a percentage of purchases made on Amazon if the purchases are linked to our organization through Amazon's charity website. All it takes is shopping through the AmazonSmile branch of Amazon. Following this link will allow us to receive a donation when you make your next purchase!
North Georgia Homeschool Band and Choir has been approved by Kroger to participate in their rewards programs. When you shop using your Kroger Plus card, NGHBC will receive a percentage of your purchase total. Participation in this program does not diminish your fuel points or other rewards associated with your card. Please sign up and encourage your friends and family in our area to do so as well. Thank you for supporting our program and our children!
For linking your Kroger card online:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number, 72713, or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
For questions regarding information on this page, please contact email@example.com.